Three Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Happy happy happy Thursday, all! Can you tell that I'm excited??? Let's get right into the three BIG things that I am thankful for today!

{via}

1) Today is the last day of work until we get back from Spring Break on the 26th. This year Spring Break has been the latest that it's ever been and all of the kids here, and the teachers, are feeling it. Not to mention that we've had the District-wide testing the past two weeks so the kids are restless! I'm ready for some time off. Plus, today is Jeans Day at work, and our principal is buying us lunch! Woohooo!



{via}
2) I leave for St. Louis tomorrow to spend the 15th-24th with Boyfriend. We need this time. The countdown to the move out there is steadily going down and the move itself is quickly approaching. He is being a dude and having some guy panic about it (this is normal, right?? Someone make me feel a little more secure about this). But, anyway, I'm glad that we'll have some time together to reconnect in person and talk about some important plans that need to start taking shape.


3) We finally have a nice day of weather after what seemed like days and days on end of rainy, gloomy days. Supposed to get up to 70 today and sunshine, no humidity. All things that I will happily accept! Just makes the end of the work week that much better!

I hope you all are having fantastic Thursdays and can find a few things to be thankful for! (If nothing else, at least you're only one day away from the weekend!!)

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in St. Louis! I'm about to go on Spring Break too and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I hope you have a great Spring Break too! Going anywhere fun??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boyfriend panic is totally normal. My current bf and I were long distance for a little under a year, and when my move date approached..he started getting really strange. Of course once I actually arrived everything was great and back to normal. No worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! I needed to hear that. Hopefully this week will re-remind him about all of the reasons why he wants me to be there all the time! :) Thanks for the reassurance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im also in a long distance relationship! Its SO good to find girls on here who are also in long distance relationship! Cuz i feel like ya'll understaaaand! So glad i found your blog! :)
    xoxo Inna :)
    My Bloggie!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!