WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday, and it's kinda dreary here, but I just got up from sleeping in, which is a rarity for me, (especially when MG's alarm goes off 3 times before he actually gets up....I can never go back to sleep after my alarm goes off)--so I'm guessing this girl was a little tired! haha

Anyway, I love Wednesday for two of my favorite link ups, so I'm just gonna hop right to it! First up, I'm linking up with Jamie at this kind of love for WILW:

I'm loving that I am on my third day of vacation and have gotten to watch the Today Show every morning this week--a guilty pleasure of mine on my days off (does this mean I'm an adult?? If it does, I don't care! hehe)

I'm loving that MG's final parts of his gift got here on Monday and I only have one more thing to wrap for him!

I'm loving that MG suggested that we go out to a nice dinner, the two of us, for our Christmas Dinner (since we wont be together for Xmas) and to exchange our gifts. We are going to dinner in DC and then going to walk around and see the National Christmas tree along with all of the little ones they decorate for each state. I'm really looking forward to it! (and am really glad that he suggested it himself!)

I'm loving all of the time I've had to do whatever I want. I've done some reading, caught up on my DVR, have spent NUMEROUS hours on Pinterest (nothing new there) and have been able to get some last minute Xmas shopping in during the day. I'm quite a happy camper!

As always, Im loving Pinterest and I love linking up for Oh How Pinteresting with Michelle at The Vintage Apple



google

Here's what I've been pinning this week:


I LOVE how unique this dress is--how fun would it be for a NYE dress?
16-minute shrimp scampi via the Pioneer Woman

"Storm Pooper" lol

Teehee...so funny!
Roasted Red Pepper and Basil Pesto Penne



Because how could this NOT get you into the holiday spirit?? :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

What have you been finding "pinteresting"? Link up!!










11 comments:

  1. It's such a dreary day here, too...it's getting me down but I need to keep my spirits up!! Aww I love your Christmas date that MG came up with...sounds like it will be so much fun :) And I love your pins!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas date sounds perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo 100% jelly you don't have to WORK!!!! Yucky rainy weather and you get to just lounge....lucky ducky!

    So happy for the MG date, so fun! C and I did that we had a blast! Can't wait to hear about it :)!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the Today show the last two mornings too... and I love it! Its totally OK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peacock dress & the puppies! OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress!!! I love the colors in peacock feathers!! I also love those puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh those puppies are adorable! :) And I think I need to start cooking more pasta! lol Oh and I love the fact that you're from DC! I'm a major History nerd (it was my major in college) and I have ALWAYS wanted to see DC. Plus one of my favorite holiday shows is the the White House Christmas decorating special! :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those puppies!! So cute. And that penne looks delicious. Merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pasta looks INSANELY yummy!! I think I'll try it over the break! Merry Christmas! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!