WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday, hump day, and the halfway point to my vacation! How did the time fly so quickly? As my coworker texted me the other day, I could definitely take an early retirement (too bad my savings would only last me a little bit of time, and not into old age. Rats!)

But, anyway, it's the middle of the week which means it's time for two of my fave link ups! First up I'm linking up with Jamie at this kind of love for WILW:

I'm loving that I got to spend Xmas with my parents and spend some extra time with my dad

I'm loving that I got a Kindle Touch for Christmas, and have already started reading a book on it. And that being on break has given me a chance to read so much already!

I'm loving my bloggie-turned-real-life friends. Especially you, P!nky! Your advice and our almost daily g-chats have been awesome!

I'm loving quality time with MG.

I'm loving that New Years is right around the corner and that Ill be celebrating with MG and some friends at a friend's place. No crowded messiness for me! An intimate gathering with fun people is just what I like!

I'm loving that I finally had time to get the recalls on my car fixed, and that they realized that the XM receiver on my car is messed up. AND that it's still under warranty! Woohoo!

I'm loving that my mom and I were able to find a super comfy recliner for my dad to relax and be comfortable in. Especially now that he's doing cardiac rehab three times a week which poops him out!

And, as always I'm loving Pinterest, and Michelle's link up at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!

google

This week I've been pinning....

I love this idea for a family....will totally do this whenever I have one of my own!

This dress is GORG. So simple but so pretty! Can make it super fancy with shoes and some bling bling!

Bubble Up Enchilada Bake  Courtesy of Shari at The Daily Dish


So funny! (Pinky, I saw that it said Mama B, and thought of you! haha)

Doggy internet love...I could picture Cooper doing this when I go to work lol

Twine-covered bottles...perhaps I could make use of the 8
that my roommate has sitting around here...
Follow Me on Pinterest

What have you been pinning?? Go link up over at Michelle's so I can see!!!



12 comments:

  1. I'm hopping over from Michelle's. I love the bubble up enchiladas. They are so easy and so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm HOLY FRIJOLES BATMAN!!!! I seriously almost peed my pants reading the text message because it said MAMA B!!! Ahhhhhhhh, that so sounds like my mother EEEEK!

    I love our chats too!!! They are fun and it's nice to have another girl for advice! we need a wine night soon...next year...heehee!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that text is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is beautiful! i love the color!!

    http://wayfarersandworksheets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality time with MG is a great thing :) I really love that initial wall hanging, very cute! That auto correct made me LOL yesterday haha and love that doggy pin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally making that EST. sign when I have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want enchiladas for dinner :)

    I think I'm going to make the EST. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That text is so funny. I love those, they always make me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lot to be happy about! :) And I of course can't get enough of Pinterest either! Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is the Kindle Touch? I've heard a lot of great things and i'm considering buying one! Love all your pins! Thanks for sharing :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA love the autocorrect pin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha that text had me laughing out loud! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!