WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Hey peeps! I'm a little late posting today for my favorite link-ups since I was on "electrician duty" at MG's place....a fun way to spend part of my spring break...especially since the guy didn't even show up! Arg!

So without further ado....

I'm loving that I am still on Spring Break and have through next Monday to relax and be away from work. I keep getting work emails which continues to remind me how happy I am to be on break!

I'm loving the sweet text from MG that I got on Monday night (our first night apart in over a week) telling me that it was weird not having me there. It's nice to know you're wanted and missed :)

I'm loving my purchases from Body Central online that arrived, sadly, after I got back from my trip. I got two cute tank tops and a cute dress. 

I'm loving  that MG and I went ziplining despite me being a little nervous. It was SO much fun and continues to prove to me that even though something is a little scary, it can still be totally worth it!

I'm loving that MG's family is coming to visit tomorrow afternoon through Saturday. They are an amazing family who has welcomed me in with open arms and I just adore them. So looking forward to spending time with them.

And, as always, I am loving Pinterest (sadly, I did miss it a bit while on vacation....yes, I'm pathetic) hehe

This week I've been pinning....

Linguini with Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes and Asparagus

This could totally be Cooper...he loves sleeping like this. Totally warms my heart :)

I want this bedroom. Stat.

While we're onto wanting things, lets just add this bag to the list  as well!

teeeheee, love it!
Follow Me on Pinterest
So what have YOU been pinning? Show me, so I can steal yo' pins!! :)

And now, I'm back to MG's place since apparently Mr. Electrician has decided he's going to show up this afternoon. He'd better!! (and now MG owes me dinner muahahah) :) Later, taters!


9 comments:

  1. I want that bedroom to appear in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the breast milk pin yesterday and almost spit out my coffee from laughing! hahaha - You also just reminded me about Body Central - I haven't shopped there in years! I need to check them out again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend promised to take me zip lining over two years ago but I haven't brought it up because I was scared. Every time I hear how much people love it, I know I should just face my fears and try it. I bet it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Ziplinig IS so much fun! I was nervous my first time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That phone message is fabulous! and so are you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! get that coat for cooper. lmbo. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed so hard at that autocorrect. That is fantastic! Have a great wednesday, thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I want a track suit for my puppy! That last one literally made me laugh out loud! Stupid autocorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i tagged you in a post today!
    http://www.somethinginfinitelyinteresting.com/2012/04/11-things.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!