WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day! I'm SO glad it's Wednesday for SO many reasons! I'm just gonna hop right into my two fave link-ups of the week so I can share with you!


I'm loving that MG gets back into town this afternoon, which means that I get to see him, AND that I can escape back to his place and avoid my horrid roommate once again!

I'm loving that there are *only* 55 more days of living with psycho the roommate. 55 more days til I will be living passive-aggressive free!

I'm loving that the weather has been so nice lately! Yay for skirt weather!

I'm loving that I was able to get a replacement license on-line without having to go to the DMV! What a relief to avoid that crazy place!!

I'm loving that p!nky and I went to Happy Hour with her cool sister last night and had an awesome time. Nothing like talking, and  doing venting over some drinks at happy hour! Seeing p!nky and sis two times within one week? At least PART of my week has been lucky ;)(ps.com that flatbread we ordered was amazeballs!)

Speaking of Happy Hour, I'm loving that tomorrow will be the first Thirsty Thursday link-up hosted by myself and Trish! Hope you all can come and link-up! (Post about whatever topic you want and just link up!)

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest and all of it's wonderful finds!

This week I've been pinning.....

Bora Bora....looks mighty lovely lovely!

Looks like a super cute dress to wear to one of the many
 Spring/Summer weddings coming up!
Frozen Strawberry Mojito! Looks like a perfect drink for
Thirsty Thursday!

Perhaps I should get this framed for "Roommate"

I love this outfit!

Just to infuse your day with a little cuteness and "awwwww"s!
Follow Me on Pinterest

What have YOU been pinning? I wanna see!

Don't forget to come back and link up tomorrow, on any topic you want, for Thirsty Thursday! It promises to be a great way to meet new people and connect with old bloggie friends!

Happy Wednesday!


10 comments:

  1. Bora Bora is on my bucket list! I hope to get there one day. Love that outfit too! Its perfect for summer and the puppy....precious!

    http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bora Bora, yep that's the dream and oh my gosh that puppy!!!

    My pinterest post - http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/oh-how-pinteresting_18.html

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bora Bora is my dream! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that drink looks so good! 55 days will go by quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY fun drink time!

    yay 55 days left!

    YAY MG coming home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these pins! especially the puppy, bora bora, and that cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the summer outfit! so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have posted an awesome site.
    Visit my webpage Washroom Supplies

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!