WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday which means it's time to hop into some of my favorite link ups of the week with Michelle and Jamie!


I'm loving that MG and I leave for a WEEK to the shore. Sun, sand, yummy drinks, great company....what else could you ask for? Make sure you stop by while Im gone cuz I have some great chicks guest posting for me!

I'm loving that I got a pedicure in the middle of the day yesterday, for $25, and it was amazing! To be fair, I had been moving stuff all morning, so it was my treat for doing some hard work--plus I need pretty toes for the beach!

I'm loving when you can tell that someone has just learned the "skinny arm" trick for when you're taking photos....because they do it in EVERY photo! Teehee :)

I'm loving that one of my besties (and old roomie), Genna, might be coming to visit in the next month! I can't wait! I haven't seen her in what feels like forever (even tho we talk all the time), and I can't wait for her to finally meet MG and for us to spend some quality girl time together :)

I'm loving the previews for Magic Mike! Mmmmm


I'm loving that I finally purchased some coral nail polish this weekend

I'm loving living with MG :)

And, as always, I'm loving me some Pinterest!

This week I've been pinning...





Source: via Jenn on Pinterest

I dunno about you, but that looks perfect for the summer!


Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Roasted Tomatoes and Goat Cheese....mmmm



Source: quickmeme.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I really can't swim, (not well, anyway) but if I could, I'd pretend I couldn't if these guys were gonna save me....yum! :)

Source: imgfave.com via Jenn on Pinterest

SOOOOO stinkin' cute!! I can't even stand it!!!




I think I'll do just that!! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Catch you guys next week! Don't forget to stop by to check out my sweet guest posters!

10 comments:

  1. Lol @ the pup & lifeguards. Have fun at the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins. I think I forgot how to swim too... ;) Jealous of your mid-day pedicure! I'm ready for one of those....! Happy Wednesday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lifeguard I need mouth to mouth.....and my hand on your abs..

    DON"T TELL C!

    have fun, gonna miss ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome vacay! I'd totally forget how to swim around those guys too!

    Are you bringing Coop to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited for Magic Mike. Is it next weekend yet?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha laughed so hard at the lifeguard pic and the dog under it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. The out fit is so cute and so are those life guards, ha! That dog is so adorable too. I love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time with MG :)
    yes, I love the lifeguard photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for Magic Mike too! Those mushrooms look delicious. I'm definitely adding it to the list of recipes I want to try this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!