Slight change o' plans...

So....I'm not in Philly, and I'm not on my way there. Not yet...and maybe not at all.

After a late night drive to my parents' house to get their EZ Pass (because it's a pain to travel without that sucker....and of course MG has his in his car. That's parked at the airport.), I found out that my little  nugget was sick with a fever and had been throwing up all day.

MG's sister and I decided we'd wait til this morning to find out how she was feeling before I came up (it would be torture for my little Jill if I was there and she couldn't see me).  She's not throwing up anymore, but she still has a fever.

So, we are playing the waiting game. The pool party might be moved cuz of the sickness in the house and the weather. So, I'm not sure if I'll still be going up. 

All I know is, I SO wanted to surprise the girls, and my heart broke when MG's mom texted me this picture today:
Poor little nugget....

We'll see what happens, but for now, I'm still here.

5 comments:

  1. This is the saddest thing ever. That picture makes me want to cry! Poor thing. Hopefully she feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor thing! Hope she gets better soon, and you get your trip in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bummer! Such a sad picture- poor baby. Hope she feels better ASAP and you can reschedule your visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww I hope she feels better. She looks so pitiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!