WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Yay! It's Wednesday!

Which means....it's time for two of my favorite link-ups!!

I'm loving how much fun MG and I had this weekend with all of the wedding festivities. It was a spectacular time, and we got some great pictures out of it!

I'm loving that it has been in the 70's all week, and today it is supposed to be in the 80's. These are the temps that this girl is the happiest in. It just makes it a bit more confusing for me when I wake up and it's 40 degrees out, but I'll still take it!

I'm loving that I didn't have to go to my late night "class" last night. Driving over an hour to sit in a 3 hour class on things I already know how to do was not appealing to me.

I'm loving that I thiefed acquired a new desk chair for my office and now my hiney and back are much more comfortable than they've been all school year. Thank goodness for happy hineys!

I'm loving Loft's sale the other night: 3 things for 30% off, 4 things for 40% off or 5 things for 50% off. When I added a 5th thing to my cart, it was less than when I had 4 items, so why not get five?? And now I have another shipment of these to look forward to:

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest!

This week I've been pinning....

Love this look!

Kinda want this for our bedroom

Too flippin' cute!

Crock Pot Chicken Chili
LOL!!
Ahhhhhh!
Follow Me on Pinterest
What have YOU been pinning this week??

Catch ya tomorrow, lovies!

8 comments:

  1. Hide yo kidz......hahahaha

    yay for warm temps and fun with bf and friends!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a steal from the loft! And I love that last picture with the lion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a steal from the Loft! And I love that lion picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT that puppy!!! And I'm loving that comforter set. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 80 degrees today! yay! i like that waldo pin. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last one. We watched The lion king the other day and sang the songs for days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that comforter set but I like the clothing too & that little puppy is too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww that puppy is adorable!! And I love the Where's Waldo pin! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!