Guest Post: {Katie @ Life, Love and Pursuits of Katie}

Katie is another bloggy friend of mine who's a super sweet chick! I'm mega excited to hopefully meet her in person when she comes to the DC area this summer! She just recently got married, and her blog is full of her daily activities and fun! Go take a peek at her blog after you read her post below!
~.~.~.~.~ 

Hi y'all! I'm so excited that Jenn let me take over her blog for the day so I could hang out with her awesome readers. I usually blog over at Life, Love, and Pursuits of Katie (feel free to also find me on twitter or bloglovin'), so feel free to stop by and say hi! I love meeting new blog friends. :) I'm an almost-30 (eek!) newlywed from North Carolina, and I'm so very jealous of Jenn and all her travels this year! Her adventures made me think about my own travel bucket list.  So, here are my top five destinations in no particular order.

Paris--  Paris is at the absolute top of my list.  I'm DYING to go there!
Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest


NYC at Christmastime-- I've been to NYC a few times, and I must admit that it's not my favorite destination in the world.  But there's just something so iconic about New York at Christmastime that I'm desperate to see for myself.

Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest

Russia-- I studied the language in college for a few semesters (not that I remember much of it now...) and the history for a few other semesters.  I think there's something so incredibly mysterious and fascinating about Russia.

South Pacific (Fiji, Tahiti, the Maldives...)-- This one really should be self-explanatory.  I mean, just look at this picture!

Cruise around the world-- Oh my goodness.  This would be heaven.  Not only is it a three-month long trip, but most of the cruises around the world go to some obscure places, which sounds amazing to me.  And I love cruising, so it's a win-win!

What about you guys?  What's at the top of your to-visit list??

2 comments:

  1. I really want to go to NYC at xmas too! And I'll go anywhere warm/tropical/beachy!

    Jenn it is nice to meet you - any friend of Katie's is a friend of mine. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC at Christmas or after is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!