WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Are ya ready for another edition of WILW and Oh How Pinteresting? If not, get ready!

I'm loving that it's a long weekend this weekend. And that I made an impromptu decision to take the entire day off on Friday instead of just half a day. 4 day weekend for me!

I'm loving that we are going up to Philly for the weekend. We haven't seen MG's family since the beginning of April and it'll be good to see everyone, hang out, and not have to rush back after a day.

I'm loving the Blog Every Day in May challenge. I've learned a lot about other people participating in it, that I didn't know before. Hopefully you all are learning a little bit more about me, too!

I'm loving that there are only 18 more school days left this year! Countdown continues...

I'm loving that I've been doing a really good job of exercising regularly, and making conscious food decisions. Doing some HIIT exercises is really helping to kick start my body back into shape for Summer, which is important since my complex's pool just opened last weekend!

Speaking of the pool, I'm loving that I took advantage of a Victoria's Secret sale this weekend and got some super cute bathing suits that I can mix and match (maximizing, people!) Yeah I spent money, but if they work out, I'll have bought 2 suits and will be able to use them 3 different ways! 

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest in all of its awesomeness.

This week I've been pinning...

I want this....SO BAD!
Panko Crusted Tilapia w/ Chipotle Kissed Tartar Sauce
Um, heck yes!
Super cute. Need/want to learn how to do this.
Esp for summer wedding season!
The cuteness. I die.

I may have snorted when I saw this on Pinterest.
Probably did. :)
AMENNNNN!!!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest Check out my other fun pins!

7 comments:

  1. G'morning, Jenn:) Visiting from the vintage apple's link up. The "Get Crazy" pin totally made me smile!! LOVE it! ;) ....Have a fabulous day! Off to check out your other fun pin on Pinterest now! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only 18 days left? Time went by fast. Have a good time in Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know youre super excited about PHILLY!

    Woohoo 18 days, that's super awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried that hair tutorial a few weeks ago, and it turned out SO cute! A little tricky at the end, but all in all it was pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUMMER!!!! And Fridays off are the greatest -- I took one last week and it just makes the week so much more bearable, in a way that Mondays off don't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hair style! It's so pretty and looks effortlessly chic.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!