WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Happy Hump Day people!!! Time for some link-up fun with Jamie and Michelle:

I'm loving that MG and I have found our wedding venue! My mom is in the process of looking over our contract, and assuming all looks good, we will be signing within the next week! EEEK!

I'm loving that there is now officially less than a week left of school before summer vacation! Wahoooo!

I'm loving that I'm getting closer to having my office all packed up in boxes. It has been quite the chore, y'all!

I'm loving that in 9 days, we will be visiting friends in Charleston, SC. I've never been, but I've heard amazing things and I can't wait!!

I'm loving that I've been having lots and lots of convos (via phone or text) with my bestie lately. I miss that girl, especially now that I'm starting the wedding planning process, and wish she could be here for all of it!

I'm loving that I got in some pool time this past weekend with MG. I haven't been out in the sun since Puerto Rico and girrrrrrrl, these legs were WHITE. They're still a shade of pale, but at least we're working our way to tan....and yes, while using sunscreen!

I'm loving that I've made more time for reading lately. I fell off the reading wagon for a few weeks, but now I'm back on, and just finished reading a really awesome book! Review to come soon!

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest. It's my guilty pleasure and I'm ok with that!

This week I've been pinning...

Love the light skirt and cute pop of yellow!

Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Um....HECK YES! Definitely making this
Really cute craft idea to personalize a mug
I want this. I see this coming in handy a million times over.
I don't even understand the term "too much Parmesan cheese"
Does not compute.
lol, this reminds me SO much of Cooper who will either run
and hide from the vacuum or attack it

Follow Me on Pinterest Check out the other cool stuff I've been pinning (I promise, it's not all wedding stuff! :)
Happy Wednesday!!

9 comments:

  1. lots of good loves this week! i'm glad to see you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOO! Venue found that's exciting! You two have made major progress since the engagement well done :)!

    YAY pool time, I'll be over later this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pins! And I feel you on the time for reading issue, it's even harder with a 6 month old :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that wine picnic carrier! It's the bomb! Love your pins :) Especially the mug craft! Perfect for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy Charleston! and congrats on finding a wedding venue. very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the pictures you posted. You have so many awesome things going on. The wine picnic carrier is amazing!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, my dog literally puts herself into her crate when the vacuum, lawn mower or any loud electrics are turned on. It's the only time she'll voluntarily go into her crate - and that pin made me think of her, lol! Getting so excited to hear more of your wedding plans:) I know it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this list today!! Also, I love that wine carrier thing. I definitely need to get myself one of those! And congrats on the wedding venue...I can't wait to hear more about the plans as everything comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the pinned pics. The dog one made me laugh!
    So exciting that you are 99% there to get your wedding venue!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!