5-4-3-2-1

{via}
I saw this blog post on Samantha's blog yesterday and thought it was a fun idea. 

5 things I'm looking forward to: (sorry, most of these are wedding-centered)
1. The 6 month mark to our wedding date (Oct 12th). Yesterday was 199 days and counting til the Big Day!
2. Posting some of the pics on here from our engagement. Especially the ones with Coop! (For now, this one will have to do.....) What do you think?
3. Seeing MG's family this weekend, making final choices on the bridesmaid dresses for his one sister and niece, and placing the order for all of them! Purple wedding, here we come!
4. Getting a paycheck this Friday. We get paid monthly in my school district, which totally blows. And I haven't gotten a regular school year paycheck since last June. #thankgoodnessforsummerschool
5. Having my wedding dress come in mid-January and trying it on in my actual size! Fingers crossed it's everything I've pictured and hoped it to be!

4 things you might not know about me:
1. I hate bananas. They are the devil. The consistency, the flavor. Ew. Just ew.
2. I saw the movie premier of the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid at the school I worked at when it came out. The author, director and the two main kid stars came and had the red carpet there. The movie studio turned the gym into a movie theater, too. It was really cool. (Too bad it wasn't Channing Tatum, but you can't win 'em all...)
3. I'm one of the few people in the DC-MD-VA area that was actually born here, went to school here, and now lives here. Most others are transplants, but I'm a real local.
4. I've written this in other posts, but I am addicted to chap stick. I have a stick of it in every bag I have, on my nightstand, etc. I can't go to sleep without putting it on.

3 Fall shows I'm extremely excited for:
1. Nashville (agreed, Samantha!)
2. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and the spin off Vanderpump Rules)
3. Grey's Anatomy (yes, I'm one of the 3 people who still watches this show)

2 things that frustrate me:
1. Weekends are only 2 days. They should be 3.  End of story.
2. That I couldn't put Downton Abbey on the list above because in the US, we have to wait until January. No fair!

1 of my favorite words:
"kerfuffle," which I wrote about in this post about words I love. Kerfuffle sounds fluffy and happy, which makes a 'commotion' sound so much nicer. And if you look at it long enough, it looks totally weird haha.

8 comments:

  1. I loved this, so great catching up a bit.
    And I still watch Greys. Although we have to wait until early 2014 to watch the season you're about to watch! I can't wait that loooooooong
    Kerfuffle - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really evil of me that it makes me so happy to see that Americans have to wait for one of our TV shows? It's usually the other way around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic! So cute!! Aaron and I are VA natives, too (duh, you knew that) - people are always shocked by that, especially when I tell them that our two kids were born at the same hospital as my husband. Oh, and I still watch Grey's, too!! Love you tons - glad to hear you're getting so much done for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RHOBH starts back soon!?!? I knew about Vanderpump Rules, I guess I should have assumed RH started at the same time. Once again, thank god for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny about bananas... my husband eats 2 a day! Crazy!
    That engagement picture is PERFECT! You two make such a beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post! Downton Abby is such a good show!!!

    Your engagement picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can name one banana you love...Janna Banana!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i still watch greys!!! love that show and nashville too!

    and i hate eating bananas unless they are in a smoothie or a bread!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!