Blogmopolitan Quiz

You've probably seen these floating around the last week or so, and I thought it was a fun idea that Erin had, so I hopped on the bandwagon.


You might have trouble reading a few of them, like The meaning behind my blog: it was focused around my long distance relationship (LDR), but now it's just about life and the future since that break-up.
"I know it's weird but..." my answer is: I cant' stand bananas. Their consistency grosses me out"

Hope that helps, and I hope you enjoyed getting to know a few things about me!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were such a banana hater! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bananas too - ugh, gag me! They're so gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many people hate bananas!
    Loved getting to know you a bit more. I would love to be able to teleport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do one of these too! You know I'm the only banana you love ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!