Oh Hey Friday Favorites!

Hey Friday! Welcome! So glad that you could join us!
 

{1} Favorite Picture of the Week
My sister-in-law, Annie, sent me this pic from last weekend along with a sweet text that they missed us. I love these guys just as much as if I'd been around when they were all newborn babies. SO lucky to be their aunt :)

{2} Favorite Relaxing Moment of the Week
Besides getting in some more good reading time, I was able to schedule a massage yesterday to work out all the knots from that kitchen facelift (and a kinky neck from sleeping funny last weekend). My massage therapist that I've grown to know, love, and depend on, left for Atlanta, which forced me to try a new Massage Envy by my house. It turned out great!
Looking forward to many more massages, super close by!

{3} Favorite Back to School Video
Can't say that actually going back to work is a favorite, but this video makes it stink a little less.
I can't believe that I'm going back to work next week. The paycheck will be oh-so-nice, but I can't believe how fast the Summer went by. Even though I didn't officially "work" this summer, mine was filled with house projects, trips etc and I just feel like it flew by in a flash. Come Monday I'll be back at work, to start another school year. My 8th year! Crazy.

{4} Favorite Weekend Activity
Saturday I get to spend time with one of my favorite friends in the area, Emily, who also happens to live right around the corner from us. I get to see her and her husband's new patio/backyard (which looks sick in the pictures I've seen), hang out and enjoy her sarcasm. She's one of the most easy going people I know, (but also a super planner--she helped me SO much with wedding stuff by giving me vendor names etc, not just asking me what I hadn't done yet), and my stomach always hurts after hanging with her from laughing so much. We have plans for some quality girl time and I'm pretty jazzed about it :)

{5} Favorite Song Getting Stuck in My Head
Taylor Swift's Shake It Off--I love the video, too, since her dorkiness is right up my alley, but I also like the song. And the lyrics about shaking off the haters and the people who have nothing but negative stuff to say about you. Shake it (and them) off!!
"Cuz the haters gonna hate hate hate hate...."


And on that note, have fun jamming and grooving into the weekend.
I'm off to soak up the last few hours of my freedom!
Later, lovies!

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to be so mad if that Taylor swift song is stuck in my head again today!

    Yay for paycheck! Boo for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable nieces you have there - gorgeous! Love the Taylor Swift song as well, although it does get stuck in my head on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up. I love Taylor ' s song lol. While it's not her typical genre I've let that go and now I just enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard that song yet, it's great!! It may be on repeat today, whoops. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous school year! I love some Taylor Swift too and used to that was not the case. That parody is too cute! Warm weekend wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my massage envy membership and when i moved from southlake to fort worth and had to leave Sean I thought I would die and then I found Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you going back to school only cuz you'll be on IM again everyday with me. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Despite everyone posting that TSwift video...I have yet to even hear the song...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that T.Swift video just MADE my morning! Thanks for posting, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I love Taylor Swift! That back to school video is hilarious btw! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really didn't want to like Taylor's new song (for some reason...!) but it is just so catchy! I can't stop playing it! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new T Swift song! Its so dang catchy! I think I'm gonna have it playing as my students come into class the first day of school! :) Also that Baby Got Class video is priceless! What a fun family! lol

    have a great first day back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!