Weekend Highlights: puppy edition

If you were here last week you know that this weekend was ALL (mostly) about meeting the new puppy that my sister-in-law and her family got the other weekend.

My Weekend Highlights included:

-Friday night drive up to Philly

-booking tickets to Minnesota in October to visit our friends (woohoo!)

-Saturday morning puppy time

-meeting the new puppy, Burton

-My nuggets field hockey game


-Pedis with the kiddies (and my sister-in-law)
-More puppy play time and snuggles

-Sleepy puppy selfies:
I love that he has a resting smile :)
-Our nephew's football game

-Delicious cheesesteaks for dinner

-All three of the pups meeting all together, and a family puppy photo

-Last minute snuggles with Burton:
-Sunday easy drive back home (only 2.5 hours!)

-haircut and color
-Watching the Skins-Eagles game, and being highly impressed with how good the Skins finally looked, despite their loss (at least the hubby's team won! :)

I warned you it was going to be a puppy-filled post! He's the sweetest little puppy ever. I'm so glad that we got to see him so tiny before he gets bigger. 

I hope that even if your weekend wasn't puppy-filled, it was still fantastic :)

Linking up here today:

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen you so in love. LOL. haircut looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies are the best. Seriously. If a puppy can't make you smile, there's something wrong with your soul! :) Glad you got some quality family (and puppy) time on over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute! Puppies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that dog is just too cute! looks like a stuffed animal! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for hairdids and puppies! good weekend if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! Your nieces are so cute! And I'm obsessed with all three doggies!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!