Five Friday Favorites!

Friday before Thanksgiving, already??  One week from now we'll all be in food comas, with elastic waistband pants on, wondering how we ate so much food. How is that possible??
Time sure is flying lately, so let's take a second to stop and smell the figurative roses, shall we?
Here are some of my favorites from this week:

{1}-Holiday Cards
They arrived on Tuesday--this is MG's and my first year of sending out holiday cards and I'm really excited about these! There's obviously a picture of us from our wedding day since that was the big event for us this year--I'll be sharing with you guys in the upcoming week or two :)

{2} New Recipe
Oh my word, did I knock it out of the park this week with the new recipe that I tried! Healthy, flavorful and easy (and MG dubbed it "restaurant quality"--that's a triple or quadruple-win right there)--Panko Breaded Honey Mustard Salmon. I'll be sharing the full recipe with you next week, but for now, prepare to drool:
{3} Baby Nicholas
I got to FaceTime with my bloggy bestie on Tuesday AND on Thursday this week, and got to see baby Nicholas "up close and personal" if you will. He looked SO stinkin' cute (as you can tell by the adorable pic of him!!) It was awesome to catch up with Shay (as well as slightly scary, with all of the new motherhood stories she was telling me lol). It's so cute to see her in her new mommy role and I'm still so over the moon excited for her and her hubby. Can't wait for more FaceTime dates with her and little man!

{4} iPhone 6
I'm kind of loving my new iPhone 6. I had the 5 so it's not that big of a change, but just the bigger screen makes everything so much clearer. Thank goodness for verizon's trade-in program which basically made the phone free (woohoo!) Even though the camera is the same, it seems like it takes much better pictures (or maybe it's just the massive screen I'm looking at!) Either way, it's a win!

{5} Bravo
{via}
I'm in reality tv heaven lately now that Vanderpump Rules and RHOBH are back on (and with the last tidbits of RHONJ as well). Love watching all of the drama on screen and staying out of it in real life! And of course discussing at length with my friends at work, too...Duh!
I'm steering clear of Real Housewives of Sydney (tried it, and hated it), Atlanta and the Euros of Hollywood (tried it, hated it). So, there's a slight limit to my obsession. Key word: slight.
We'll just say MG is less than thrilled that my shows are back on tho lol 

Don't forget to link up with these ladies!
 

Venus Trapped in Mars

Before I go, I'll leave you with this thought to ponder:
{via} My guess? A lot! :)
Happy Friday and weekend!!

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your holiday cards - that first one you send is always fun!! So happy you're liking the iPhone 6 - it really is such a huge improvement in the scene and also the camera - wowza! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek cannot wait for Christmas card preview new christmas card buddy! ha! Hope the two of you have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's embarrassing how much I love Vanderpump Rules. Adam hates all of the Housewives shows, but for some reason he likes VR. I think he just likes laughing at how stupid they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever really tried salmon but that looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am pondering - and all I can say is: pass the wine?

    Honey mustard salmon - hmmmmmmmm - sounds tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow -- sooo with you on the real housewives & vanderpump rules. They are my guilty pleasure. and COULD NOT AGREE MORE with the shows you tried and hated. I tried 'em and hated all 3, too. great minds thinks alike ;) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with Vanderpump Rules! My man will actually sit with me and watch it (win!) I love that riddle at the end too. As a wine drinker, I would whine a LOT if I couldn't drink wine!
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for holiday cards! we aren't sending any out since we just sent out save the dates, but I love receiving them!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um YUM, that recipe looks delish!!

    PAh haha that sign made me laugh!!!
    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watch Vanderpump Rules and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills too.

    I want an iPhone 6. I still have the iPhone 5.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute lil baby!
    the salmon looks good - and I don't even like fish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're supposed to be sending out Christmas cards for the first time this year, but we haven't even taken the pictures yet!! Maybe this will be the week! And I didn't realize Vanderpump Rules was back on. It's one of my guilty pleasures and I'm not ashamed to say so!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love Christmas cards, but last year I forgot to change the default names so everyone received picture of us but names of some random family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, man. That salmon looks out of this world!!! So obsessed with The Housewives. Is it just me or did all the Austrailan housewives look like drag queens?! I can't stand anyone on Vanderpump Rules, but I'm still soooo addicted! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope the camera really is better on the 6. I'm not that impressed with the 5S camera. I swear it was easier to take pics on the 4. Definitely think that Salmon looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!