Friday Favorites!

{via}
Happppppy Friday!!!!
This Friday is one of the best Fridays of the year because it's the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

This year has been a challenge and had its ups and downs (and they especially came out of the woodwork this past week), so I'm happy to say good-bye to the year and welcome Summer!!!!

So this week, my favorites revolve around the end of the school year and what I'm looking forward to!
{1}-Teacher/Friend Time
Since a lot of my friends are teachers, there will be lots of people to hang out with during the days. Lunches, hanging out at the pool, shopping, etc are all on the docket for this summer!

{2} Vacations
(and we'll get to see these friends, plus the newest, cutest little member!)

MG and I already have two vacations planned, with the potential for a third one mixed in there somewhere hopefully. July will be more sparse for travel because I'm working summer school (boo), but we have plans for almost every weekend in July already. Lots of fun stuff in store to look forward to!


{3} No Stress!
Ok, there will likely be some stress involved since I'm working summer school (and will still be dealing with a case that is not over at my school and will continue into the summer--ugh), BUT there won't be endless meetings to attend, parent emails and phone calls to answer. I'll get to relax a bit and actually just do therapy this summer, which is the part of my job that I really like doing and gets interrupted so much during the school year with all of the other demands.

{via}
{4} Reading
Oh my gosh I can't wait to just sit down with a book and read for as long as I want to. Inside, on my deck, poolside, or at the beach. It doesn't matter. I plan to read my little heart out. My Kindle is gonna get a workout this summer ;)

And then...because I have to share at least one funny with you every week:
{5} This Buzzfeed
pretty much sums it all up!
{via}
Have a happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!

24 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this year was so stressful for you! It sucks when other people ruin something you love and are an expert in! I'll be envious of all your vacations and fun time (in between summer school)! Yay on the last day! I love the minions photo- lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your last day girl!! So happy that you have vacations planned and lots of relaxing on the agenda!!! Enjoy the weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the last day!!! And for vacations and friend time! I hope you get some relaxing time in during the summer! have an amazing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entire post made me laugh and I can totally relate being a former teacher. Enjoy your relaxing and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!!!! So happy for you girl! You definitely need to celebrate with your feet up later and a good book! Maybe one adult bev? ;-) We have to figure out some Summer travel, we usually go to Chicago for our birthdays but this year it took the backseat to the honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY for the SUMMER!! Love that first quote - hilarious! And yay for lots of friends to have things to do with. And also 2-3 vacations! Woot woot!
    Have a great wknd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for last day of school!!!!! And yay for lots of vacations!

    have a fabulous weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay SUMMER! Enjoy your first weekend of not having to worry about going back to work!! I'm so excited for you to relax, read a book as long as you want, etc ;) And I hope that third vacation brings you to AZ, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and nice that your friends with a lot of your coworkers and that you all have a lot more free time soon – Happy last day!! Can’t wait to hear about all those upcoming vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the last day of school! How exciting! Hope you enjoy your summer break :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for summer vacation! Enjoy :)


    Happy Friday! The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky lucky you!! No more work for the summer....I would love that! That's exciting you have a few trips planned out! Where you heading?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super jealous of your summer break! And yay for being able to enjoy it with your fellow teacher friends. LOVE that minion ecard... too cute!

    Happy Friday and last day of school <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the teacher hang out time.. A lot of my friends are not teachers so they dont have the summer off which stinks :(
    Happy Friday!!
    Chelsea @ hewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so fun that you get the summers off (minus summer school) as a teacher! I love having activities planned so there's so much to look forward to!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to have found your blog through the linkups.

    Must be so nice to have summers off (minus summer school) to relax and recharge! I also love having stuff planned, I love having something to look forward to!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, for your last day of school and your summer to officially begin! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always forget that we get out of school early where I live (May 22) and that some people go into June, but so glad you're finally done!!! Love the teacher e-cards....they are most definitely true!
    Sarah
    MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay for the weekend and yay for summer! Hope you have fun on your two vacations :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hooray for your summer vaca! I'm so happy that you'll get a bit of a breather and have some things to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all these teacher memes! I'm a teacher doing summer school and I feel your pain. We only have one more week until REAL summer and I hope you're in the same boat! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha. Boom Shakala. Love it!
    Hope you are enjoying your summer break - can't wait to read about your vacations.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha! I love the minions meme! So many of my teacher friends and family feel that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!