Weekly Wins: School's Out For Summer!

I did it!!! I made it through my first school year as a working mom!! Some days were easier than others, and some were incredibly challenging, but I did it!
Kids get dismissed early today and then it's end of the year wrap up stuff, "checking out" next week and then sweet sweet Summer!!!

If that wasn't enough of a win, my week had several others:

~I survived my 6+ meetings this week and managed to avoid getting dragged into another contentious one (for now...I have a feeling I will be next year).

~Our condo's appraisal went well, and we only have a couple of minor things to fix up ourselves before we go to settlement on the 2nd of July!

~Sweet notes (and gift cards/certificates) from parents and students I teach. This one was super sweet and when I emailed the parents to thank them for the gift and let them know how proud I was of their son for all of his progress this year, the mom wrote back and said "{His} great progress is because of you!"
~We have plans to go see our friends' new baby this weekend who was born on Tuesday night! She's the cutest little peanut and I can't wait to see them all!!

~Massage scheduled this weekend! Get out all of those end of the year stress knots!

~And, of course, these two are always a win for me every week. MG gets to celebrate his second Father's Day on Sunday and we have plans to spoil him :)

Hoping your Friday is quick, and your weekend is fun-filled! 

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy summer! Enjoy that massage, too! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Five for summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through the year! Enjoy that well deserved massage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for making it through the year!! So glad things with condo are going well and that there are only minor things to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! SCHOOL's OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo, R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend with your two loves! I'm SO jelly of teachers getting to enjoy full summer vacays but I know hard work goes into the job so it's a much needed break. Enjoy every minute of it! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to you friend!!! (lets pop bubbly for summer!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!