{WHW}: Swamped

You guys, there's a week and a half left of work and I'm DROWNING!
For all of my preparation and planning on my part, I'm still somehow in SIX meetings between Monday and Wednesday next week. Sometimes I don't have 6 meetings in a month let alone 3 days!!!

So, needless to say, I'm swamped. 

I don't have an update for you other than I'm treading to keep my head above water between preparing for these meetings, doing a HUGE last minute evaluation and report in half the time I normally have to get it done, sitting in meetings to prepare for parent meetings (no I'm not joking)...I can't.

So, that's what's hap-"pinning" over here. SWAMPED!!!!

I'll try and get back here with some more happy and pleasant stuff but in the meantime, I'll be over here treading water and counting down until June 15th!



16 comments:

  1. The end is in sight!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can say that again! I feel swamped too! I'm waiting for a meeting right now as I comment! lol!

    Good luck lady!! Melanie || Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the last few days of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, I still can't believe your school year goes that long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. School psychologist over here...I feel your pain! In my last two days of school I had nine meetings! It was awful! Hang in there, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl this was SO me today! I feel so swamped at work just from taking yesterday off - working part time has its draw backs! I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope those meetings went by without a hitch (I know some can drag on and on) and now you can relax before the weekend! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've had a handful of the "meetings" before meetings this year and they are a doozy. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you've been so swamped! Hope the upcoming weekend allows for some much needed R&R for you, friend! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh friend. I totally get that. Relax and I hope to read more from you this week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!