TBB Asks (Cozy Edition)

I always love the TBB Asks posts, and wanted to participate in the Cozy Edition this month!

1. Slippers: YES or NO?  
    Sometimes. I have slippers that I wear that are super comfy (Target!) but mainly in the winter time.
{via}
2. What is your favorite Blanket?
     These super soft ones that we got from Costco. They're always on our couches and we always curl up with them every night. You've probably seen them many times in the background of photos that I take of Ella.

3. Thin or Thick Pillow?
   Thick! My husband prefers thin--I call it the "no pillow pillow". I used to sleep with two pillows growing up but now I have one of those fancy sleep-specific pillows (based on how you sleep) and it's magical.

4. Favorite Warm Beverage?
    Probably coffee

5. Robe: YES or NO? 
     I have a robe...actually i think I have 2 or 3, but I rarely use them. I used them slightly more when I was on maternity leave and nursing.

6. Favorite Comfort Snack Food(s)?
    Chips and Salsa, white cheddar popcorn, cheese and crackers...I could go on and on

7. Movies or TV Series Binge?
    TV series binges. 9 out of 10 times when we watch a movie on the couch anymore, I fall asleep.
   Currently watching The Sinner (although the binge-ing part is over since we're all caught up), and trying to get caught up on The Affair.

8. Actual PJ’s or Leggings?  
    I could do either honestly. I go to bed in just a t-shirt though.

9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? 
   The couch, 100%

10. Hoodie, T-shirt or Sweater?
   Hoodie for coziness!

8 comments:

  1. Yay so happy when you join us!! Couch cozy all the way for sure! Go enjoy this extra day gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh chips and salsa is a good snack food! I could eat it as a meal multiple times a week haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about a thick pillow!! Thin pillows are pointless haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok tv spirit animal - I just started the sinner yesterday and have 3 eps left. SO good. well, of the first season. then on to 2. also I try to be a robe person and I always give up in favor of a t-shirt and sweats ha. brb while I invite myself over to your comfy couch and all those good snacks!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fit back into my slippers after my feet being swollen from pregnancy and I'm so happy LOL! I wish I was more of a PJ's kind of girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOoOoOoh I need to hear more about this magical pillow!! What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those slippers look so comfortable and a soft cozy blanket is the best to snuggle up on the couch :) Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have a few blankets from costco as well and they are so cozy! i get all the blankets because KC hates them haha.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!