WHW: Happy Halloween!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Halloween, friends!
I hope your weeks have been off to a great start and you're ready for some trick-or-treating (or visits from trick-or-treaters) tonight! MG and I will be taking our cute little parrot out for some trick-or-treating in our neighborhood tonight!
Mine started with getting back home from Minnesota on Monday (we all survived flying with an 18 month old--alllllll the praise hands), and jumping back into work on Tuesday, which had me super exhausted, so I'm still kinda recovering from our 4 day weekend away.

We had a jam packed weekend with our friends that I'll recap soon. For now, look at this adorable photo of the four kids together! It was the best :)

In the meantime, link up and share with Jessi and I what's hap-"pinning" with you!


10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!! I hope you guys have a blast trick or treating!!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable! Glad you survived the flight! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is so cute in that costume! babies in costumes is one of my fav things EVER. and so glad to hear the flights went well! yay for that!
    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the flying with Miss E went well! Can't wait to hear more! Happy Halloween to y'all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! So super adorable!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! cannot wait to see what she thinks of trick or treating this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her cute little costume, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!!! I hope y'all had so much fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your weekend looked like so much fun! Hoping you get to catch up on some rest, and YAY for great flights with a toddler <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Ella's costume. So cute. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!