Weekly Wins

Happy Friday! So thankful that the end of the work week is here so I get to spend some quality time with my loves this weekend!

This week had some wins, so let's recap:
~A great weekend trip to the Poconos with my in-laws last weekend. The only thing that could have made it better was if it was longer.
~Between Wednesday and today I've planned Ella's 2nd birthday party, reserved a party space, ordered invitations and confirmed with over half of the people we're inviting that they can come. Check-check-check!
~Got some local honey on sale from a local garden/produce business which we love. Picking it up this weekend, along with maybe some things to plant for Spring to spruce up the outside. Hoping the honey will help alleviate some of the allergies this area is known for in the Spring.

~I was supposed to have a girls' night dinner with my friend Kel last night but the weather and traffic around here yesterday were monsoon like and awful so we rescheduled for next week. So it was a bummer it didn't happen, but a win that we've got it on the books for next week.

~MG and I are toying with going to Europe this summer for a bit. Some things need to be worked out, but the prospect of it is exciting!

~Ella starts her MyGym classes this weekend--I know she's going to love the class, and it gives us something fun to do together on a Saturday morning!

~My best friend had a really bad scare this week and ended up at the hospital overnight (I'll leave out the details for her privacy) but ended with much better news than we were preparing for and she's back home with her beautiful baby girl! Thank goodness!!
Hoping your week had some wins, too! 

6 comments:

  1. How is it possible that our babies are almost 2?! Crazy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so tiny in that newborn pic. Yay for party planning and My Gym! E loved it when she was that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you for getting so much done for her party! That's awesome! And yes to local honey; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that she is going to be 2! Time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh where in Europe?? I can't believe Ella is going to be 2! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!