Out with the old...

I know that I haven't yet written much about my situation (in terms of life, job, boyfriend, basically everything) so I thought, during my down time at work, that this would be a good time to give the basics.


My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year and 9 months (go us!!)--he in St. Louis and me in Virginia--and it has ALL been long distance (hard core sucks!!). It's been hard because we don't get to see each other all the time like we want to, and things like new jobs and, you know, general being-an-adult-stuff gets in the way of seeing each other as often and general fun-ness. But, overall, we have managed to survive it with monthly trips (usually), daily communications and lots of laughs. Well, the next step is approaching--the BIG move. I will be moving to St. Louis during the summer time (fingers crossed Jenn finds a job before that big day). Although it's scary, I'm really excited. I get to see the guy that I am smitten with on a daily basis now (hollaaa!) and get to experience a completely different city for the first time and the life that that has to offer. I'm also really looking forward to meeting new people, and hopefully finding a job out there that I love--both of these last two things, lately, have been low on the list of "Things That Make You Go OOOOH"!

So, due to some recent events (seeing true colors of people you thought you knew, a sucky job, and being away from the guy I love for far too long), I am very much looking forward to getting to this "in with the new" part of my life. Don't get me wrong: I love my family, and I love my friends, and will miss those special people like whoa, but I know that they will always be there for me (even when they're not actually THERE).


I know who the people are that love me (my friends, my parents, my boyfriend and my little dog Cooper), and I know that all of them are behind me 100%. I can't say that there's a much better feeling than that! And all of the kick-butt things in store in the next few months? Bring. it. on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!