Was the Groundhog right??


Second post for the day (meaning it is ridiculously slow at work, and I'm killing time before I can hop on the Metro and make my way home). It is Feb 17th and it is now 70 degrees outside. I don't live in the South. I'm in D.C. Now, let me remind you that this time last year, we were digging out from 40 gajillion (yeah I said it) inches of snow from TWO separate blizzards. What a difference a year can make! I hope Mr. Groundhog's prediction of early Spring is correct and this stuff sticks around for a little while!


These are the sunshine-filled days that I miss driving to and from work. Taking public transportation is all well and good (who doesnt like being able to read or fill out a Sudoku instead of being the jackass that everyone glares at in the car next to them talking on their cell phone while putting on make-up and somehow still attempting to read the newspaper?), but sometimes it's just nice to be able to roll down the windows, turn up the volume and jam out after a long day. Sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. And I want my prescription of sunshine filled for the day!

Maybe I'll do a run outside instead of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. We'll see how far into the depths of laziness I get between here and home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!