Three Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Try to say that three times fast!

I think it's important to acknowlede the things that make you smile and that you're thankful for--these are the things that can get you through a rough day. Today I'm going to share the things that I'm thankful for in this moment:


1. Umbrellas: Without this little accessory, I would not be able to make it to and from work (especially this week) without my clothes being soaked and my hair looking like a tragedy from Friends:
This goes especially for the anti-flip umbrellas that keep me from also looking a fool walking down the street with an inside-out umbrella.

2. Good Friends: Those friends, who, on any given day of the week will drop whatever they are doing and help you out, even if it means they get behind on work, etc. Friends who take the extra time, and do something to make you smile when you're having a bad day, are super appreciated. I am lucky enough to have at least one of these individuals in almost every place that I frequent on a day to day basis (work, home, etc.) They can make all the difference in the world!

3. My Yummy Lunch: of linguini, chick peas, squash, parmesan cheese and red pepper. Sounds plain, but it is delish! (Especially when you double up on the red pepper like I did! ha). These yummy, pretty healthy meals, fill me up and get me ready for an afternoon of kiddos without making me feel like a blimp. Yay healthy! (Sorry, no picture...I scarfed it too fast before I realized I should have taken a picture! Oops!)

Hope you all are having a good Thursday! Almost time for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!