Chris Brown: off the deep end....again

Second post of the day, but this one is because I am annoyed. I am half-torn about talking about it because the last thing I want to do is to give these nut-jobs someone else talking about them, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Chris Brown. Resident lady-beater. Apparently now a bleach blonde. Anger management problems. Thought those were all fixed and gone? Um, methinks not so much! This d-bag got upset when he was asked about the stuff that happened with Rihanna. Now, I can understand how you might get annoyed that someone is bringing up something less than pleasant from your past. But, sorry, sir. You're a celebrity. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen (and maybe get some help for that anger problem you have. Look at what he did to the window:

Then he gets up on his high horse and starts tweeting and asking why we are
praising people like Charlie Sheen. I dunno where Mr. Brown has been, but last I checked people were laughing at, pointing fingers at, and generally making fun of Charlie Sheen. But, even if people just took Sheen with a grain of salt, since when does what someone else does make it ok for you? I really hate when people (and celebrities) try and scapegoat and point the finger at others to divert the attention from them. Man up to what you did. Geez! I think maybe some of that bleach has gotten to his brain. Or an ink overload in his blood stream.

Ok, I'm off of my soap box now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!