Haircut

Hey bloggy friends! It's almost the end of the weeeeeek! Yay! I'm hoping the weather here this weekend starts to get a little more cheery. I'm getting tired of seeing rain everyday (and having humidity hair along with it).

Speaking of hair, I'm getting my hair cut today. I'm a creature of habit and get nervous that if I try something different, I will look like a baffoon! I love my hair dresser (I met him at a salon within a mall, and since knowing him he has started his own salon, and is winning all kinds of awards and whatnot), but I'm still nervous. Change can freak me out--especially when it's something that people see on a daily basis.

So, I'm not going to do anything too dramatically different but, I'm loving a side bang lately, so I'm going to see if he can somehow work out a hairstyle from these three pictures:
Love these side bangs (and I love the whole cut but I know I would never be able to get my hair to look like that on a daily basis)
Love the layers on this one
Love the length of this one

So, I'm hoping my hair guy can work some magic and make me look like a "supermodel" as he tells me (and every other chick whose hair he cuts) that I look like when he's done with me! haha

What do you guys think?? Good look?
~.~.~.~.~.~.~



Also, don't forget to participate in my link up tomorrow for Photo Inspiration Friday! (Just choose a photo or multiple photos, of something/someone that has inspired you this week. My first post was lanterns. Check it out here). So, come back tomorrow and link up!! I'm so looking forward to seeing new participants and what's inspiring you this week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving Jessica Alba's side swept bangs!! You should get that with Lauren Conrad's length :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the side swept bangs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hairstyles are all so cute. I'm totally with you in the hair creature of habit thing. I can't help it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the comments! I'm off to leave work and get this done. Fingers crossed it looks good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to link up tomorrow! i'm going to blog something fantastical and magical just for you! Good luck with the new 'do!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!