Weekly Wins

Happy Friday, friends! Hoping that all of my Carolina friends are doing ok with this storm—everything about it sounds super scary so I’m hoping that all of you are safe now, and stay safe throughout!!
It’s been a bit since I’ve done a Friday post and wanted to talk about some wins, especially in light of the crummy work stuff that keeps happening.
~Ella LOVES her preschool and all of the teachers there. So much so that she has reached for them, while in my arms, twice this week. She doesn’t do this with anyone really except for MG, so that’s a sign to me that she really loves them, and loves it there.
~When my neighbor sends me photos of Ella when she picks her boys up. Earlier this week it was a shot of her, still napping and it made me swoon looking at her all nestled in there!
~I had a dinner date with my friend Mary Katherine who I hadn’t seen since part way through the summer because of our vacation schedules, and then her daughter got sick with Hand Foot and Mouth. It was nice to catch up over sushi and just have some time out together.
~Our friends are coming over to hang out tonight for a chill night in, perfect on a Friday night! Good nights with good friends always make for a good end to the week :)
~Ella is doing MUCH better after getting her antibiotics—allllll the praise hands for this one! As much as it stinks to have an ear infection, you mamas know how nice it is to have a diagnosis that is something treatable and not just a “virus that has to run its course”
~Despite a crappy work situation, I’ve gotten so much support from my coworkers at work, as well as my supervisor and that helps. It may not solve everything, but it definitely feels nice to know that I’m not crazy, and that I have support.
Hoping you all have a nice weekend, and those of you in the hurricane’s path stay safe! Thinking of you all!!!
Tell me some wins for you this week!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Ella is loving her new preschool! And I'm glad you're loving it, too!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Ella is loving school! That picture of her on that mat -- she looks so little and sweet! That sushi looks delicious. I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your girls night looked delicious LOL - love a good sushi night! Have a great weekend and happy that she's feeling better! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have support! It sucks to feel alone/crazy.

    Yay for new preschool love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that she is loving her preschool!!! It's nice when they feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! So glad she is loving it. Doesn't it make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally dealing with the virus "that has to run it's course" right now...can you just give him some meds so I'LL feel better??? Ugh!! I am so glad to hear she likes her daycare. It's always so nice to know that the teachers love your kids :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!