Weekly Wins: Hello March!

Happy happy Friday, friends! This would have been the first week in about two months that I've had a full work week, but we got a 2 hour delay this morning due to some incoming snow today--we'll see if it turns into a day off.
The week felt really long this week and add in the fact that I'm fighting off a bit of a head cold and that just made things a little more tiresome.
But, there were still some wins for the week!

~My bestie had her baby girl on Tuesday in the wee hours of the morning! She's adorable!! Even more fun, on the bestie level: I went into the hospital 10 days before due date and had Ella 9 days before due date. So did my bestie. Ella was 7lb 5 oz at birth, and so was my bestie's daughter. Their lengths were an inch apart. We have the exact same car, in the exact same color. Does it get more best friend than that?? :)
So so happy for her!!

~We were able to get a really great special on MyGym classes for Ella, including an open gym session (which she loooooved) and a free class last weekend where we met another dad and little girl who had recently moved here from Michigan. We have a playdate set up with them (including the mom who just wasn't at the class) next weekend!

~Super fun double date night out on Saturday with our friends Gary and Hanna who are expecting a baby come August. It was fun for an adult night out, trying out a new-to-us restaurant, and having fun with our friends. More of those need to happen.

~I picked Ella up at preschool on Wed to find her sporting a ponytail! She rarely lets me put them in, and it lasts for about 30 seconds before she takes it out. This one lasted a few hours and it was super cute!

~Ella's preschool had a little fundraiser on Tuesday night at Chuck E Cheese for the church she goes to, so we made a last minute decision to go there, order pizza, and let Ella play. She met up with one of the girls in her class and they were ADORABLE together! Ella ran up to the teachers when she saw them, giving hugs all around, and had a blast playing and wandering around. Plus, we didn't have to cook and we were supporting her school. A win all around!
~You guys, I read FOUR books in one week last week! FOUR! I can't remember the last time that I did that, but it was definitely before Ella was born.
I'll have some to share for Show Us Your Books this month :) 

~Our new rug for the bedroom came last Friday and I think it looks really good in our room! I always worry about ordering things like this online because you never know how it will look in person, or in your space. I think it really anchors our bed in the room.
Hoping you had some wins this week, too!

6 comments:

  1. MyGym is so great! I did Gymboree (kind of similar) with Walker when he was her age and he LOVED it! Your bedroom rug looks so good and I ADORE your headboard! We're in the market for a new one and I want one similar to that! :) Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new rug and so excited for your MyGym score that turned into a playdate! Hope they aren't weird ;) XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Alice's preschool teacher puts her hair in a ponytail sometimes, and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rug looks perfect! Four books?! That is awesome! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rug!! Your bedroom looks so good. WE loved Little Gym when E was that age, its so good for them and you will be amazed at what she will learned todo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your new rug! The pattern is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!